YOUR STYLE + YOUR WAY + TIP OF THE DAY
Choosing a Ceremony Site
- How far is it from the reception site?
- Are there any restrictions on the timing of your ceremony?
- Is there enough parking for all your guests?
- If you need electricity for a sound system, is it available? Will you need a generator?
- Will your guest be able to sit down during the ceremony? If not, will that be a problem for some people?
- Is there any history of radio interference with wireless microphones in the area?
- Is there nearby traffic that could add unwanted noise during your ceremony?
- Is the location available for your wedding rehearsal when you want? If at all possible, make sure the rehearsal time is guaranteed in your contract.
- Does the location provide a ceremony coordinator, or are you required to provide a qualified coordinator as a prerequisite for using the location?
- Will the location's coordinator work as a team player with other vendors?
- Will the location's coordinator allow you to create your own ceremony schedule?
- Will the location's coordinator direct your ceremony rehearsal? If so, make sure that person is willing to do some advance planning with you well before the rehearsal.
Whatever you decide for your ceremony, just make it yours. Sometimes, the ceremony is the last thing Brides and Grooms consider when making plans. But, this is the MOST important part of your day, the moment you become husband and wife. Make it YOUR STYLE + YOUR WAY.
photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty