Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Antique Rose Cake + Baby Succulents

Hope everyone had a sweet Memorial Day weekend!  We worked around the house...a lot of work around the house and I delivered a wonderful fresh gluten free double chocolate cake for a 69th Birthday dinner celebration at a local restaurant.  I love the emails and calls that I get telling me how grateful and thrilled someone is after getting a gluten free birthday cake.  It makes the last 20 years of struggling with a gluten free diet worth every second.  I don't know what brought me to this place in my life, but I too am so grateful.. I can not think of a better place to be.


These little baby succulents were featured in the Organic Elegance Bridal Shower post a few weeks ago, and they growing strong  in my window, and making new babies ( I hope) because I think they are just the cutest things EVER.  So, I thought I would share their cuteness with you, and wish you a very sweet week.

1 comment: