Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Circus Themed Party+ Juju's Tutus

about a month ago Julie Read from Juju’s Tutus called me and left an odd message.  She said " I need to talk to you...I was up all night thinking about a new photo shoot I want to do, and need to know if you are interested!"  She sounded very excited, and my curiosity could not be contained.  I called as soon as humanly possible.  She said she had a dream about Halloween!  Costumes, a circus, and tutus.  I was intrigued to say the least.  A circus themed costume party for Halloween!  I loved it right away.  Something I could sink my teeth into, go wild, explore some new vendors and above all.....HAVE SOME FUN!
So, without further ado, here are the wonderful, magical images from our shoot, by the ever fabulous Diana Elizabeth Photography.  See the links below these pictures to purchase from these exceptional vendors for your extraordinary party...oh yea, and call me if you want to take your kid's party to the next level!  Can't wait to show you the wedding shoot we did at the same time with the same theme...amazing!

All costumes can be purchased from Juju’s Tutus!  Jewelry, headpieces, everything you may want to know about this amazing session can be found here…
Event Design: Angela Saban Design / Flower Girl Dresses & Tutu Costumes: Juju’s Tutus / Furniture: Modern Revival / Bakery: Angel Cakes Bakery / Hair & Makeup: Aeni Domme / Flowers: Garage By Ivy / Paintings: Kid Murals by Dana Railey / Appliqued Tops & Leos and Leggings: Makmay Designs / Children’s Headpieces, Bows & Hats: Princess Pie Bowtique / Children’s Jewelry: Tinsel for Tots / Invitations & Paper Items: Page & Mason Invitations / Tight Rope Walker Custom Parasol: M’Lady’s Parasols and Accessories / Hand made  felt props: Sweets By EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment