Thursday, November 10, 2011

Red Dessert Table + Banana Cream Pie

I had the distinct pleasure of designing a dessert table for an incredible woman and an open house for her wonderful business.  I met Crystal almost 2 years ago after my mother was involved in a serious car accident.  She has taken such good care of my mother, her records, attends Dr's appointments with her, and basically has saved my life on a regular basis. Her service is amazing, and I recommend her all the time.  So, it was truly an honor when she asked me to cater the desserts for her open house event.

Four mini desserts, four delicious, decadent flavors tickled the lips of 80 guests. Espresso Cupcakes, (double chocolate cake topped with an espresso simple syrup, chocolate ganache and a chocolate coffee butter cream)   Banana Cream Pies (Caramelized Bananas on top), Red Velvet cupcakes, and traditional Pumpkin Pies with fresh, sweetened Whipped Cream.

Jennifer's Catering provided the delicious cuisine for the evening, and everyone was talking about how delicious everything was.  The event was a huge success for Crystal and her staff at Geriatric Resources and I am just so glad that I could be a part of it.




               

No comments:

Post a Comment