Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Princess + The Power Ranger

So the summer is almost over and I have to admit, the highlight or MY summer was my grandkids's birthdays. Our little princess had two parties, one was a Pretty Pirate Party and the other a Cinderella Party.  I baked the cake for both....


































































































And our little Power Ranger Tyler wanted a custom mixture of Power Rangers and Lightning McQueen, so this is what I made for him...you gotta love his muscle costume!


























I love you both with all my heart, and everything I do, I do for you.  At the same time, I can't stop thinking about the twins in Atlanta and the birthdays that I have missed.  Carter and Garrett have celebrated 2 birthdays now without us, and I miss them terribly.  Love all of you, and can't wait to see the amazing people you are becoming every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment