Thursday, August 14, 2014

Geometrics + The New Black?

Geometric designs are everywhere I look, or maybe I'm just obsessed?  I just know that I was very excited when the team from BTS Events contacted me about a fun, bright, 40th birthday party recently.  Just a few days after my own birthday, my brain went directly to the new geometric cakes I've had my eye on.   Therapeutic, making squares and then rectangles and piecing together the design.
 Raspberry & Vanilla cupcakes, Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Cookie Bars, Blueberry & Vanilla Cupcakes, Lemon Cupcakes, and Bright Cake Pops featuring Chocolate & Peanut Butter, and Lemon flavors.





 The pool party featured an ice bar, giant water slide and white leather lounge furniture in the yard!

Sugar Cookie Bars cut into Geo pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment