Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vintage Wedding Details + Nostalgic Summer

Pearls, rhinestones, crystals, and jewels, OH MY! . Longing for dreamy vintage inspired bridal accessories? I Thanks to networking through "Linked In", I've discovered so many new sources and fabulous vendors. Nostalgic Summer bridal line “Something Old, Something New” offers a vintage yet updated look for your special day.  I love so many different styles, but I must admit, I have a soft and romantic spot in my heart for the beauty of vintage details.  Renee's designs are gorgeous, and would be a perfect addition to any special occasion.



























Visit Renee's Etsy shop Nostalgic Summer for these and other gorgeous designs.

1 comment:

  1. Angela, thank you so much for this wonderful post! I am honored you like my pieces. And if you are interested in a custom piece from the collection feel free to contact me @: rsdittrich@gmail.com
    All the best,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete